Zona de identificação
Código de referência
Título
Data(s)
- 1907-1908 (Produção)
Nível de descrição
Dimensão e suporte
2 files
Zona do contexto
Nome do produtor
História administrativa
Opened first tram line (horse-drawn) in York from Castle bridge to Fulford in 1880.
Function transferred to City of York Tramways Company in 1886.
Nome do produtor
História administrativa
Function gained from City of York Tramways Company in 1886. Function transferred to corporation in 1909.
Nome do produtor
História administrativa
Formed from a merger of the Electricity and the Tramways committees following the electrification of the previously horse-drawn tram service in 1910. Trialled a hydroelectric generating station at Linton Lock in 1923. Introduced buses in 1915 and built a bus depot in 1921 at Fulford.
Formed from a merger of the Electricity and the Tramways committees in 1911. Functions separated again in 1923 into the Electricity Committee (1923-1948) and Transport Committee (1923-1973). Instructed Tramways and Motor Manager.
Entidade detentora
Zona do conteúdo e estrutura
Âmbito e conteúdo
Also includes correspondence, expenses and minutes, and papers regarding enquiries.
Incorporações
Sistema de arranjo
Zona de condições de acesso e utilização
Condições de acesso
Open
Material is available subject to the usual terms and conditions of access to Archives and Local History collections.
Condiçoes de reprodução
Images are supplied for private research only at the Archivist's discretion. Please note that material may be unsuitable for copying on conservation grounds. Researchers who wish to publish material must seek copyright permission from the copyright owner.
Idioma do material
- inglês